Friday, March 30, 2012

Mind maddening sweetness

A little birdy told me, who shall remain nameless, initials TMB, that a women at work was given a choice of cookies that I sent in for everyone to sample. She took one of each kind. (like my old Polish Aunt Mary would have done and 2 for her purse honey). Then proceded to go back to her work area and take apart my cookies while tasting them. It was later discovered by another coworker she admitted going home and trying to make the same cookie and could not figure out-"what Jenn put in the cookie to make it so good?".

No big mystery................................... It's LOVE!!!

So the newest thing I will begin to try this weekend is mailing out cookies. I have read up, watched videos, and made a wasted trip to the NPS! That's right the Postal Service was not helpful, so surprising! 
It's not as much fun as making them, but someone has to do it and I volunteered. Oh, probably because I am the only employee!
Sucka!

And I may have a chance to set up a booth at the bridal stores when they have an event to bring in more business. That's exciting too.

This weekend lying low until this bout of bronchitis finds its way out. More to come soon.
A Facebook page is on its way.

Have a saweeeet weekend! Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that you're a cookie chef! Baking is one of my favorite hobbies (love the cookies!) but rum cakes are my specialty. Funny that the other woman was unable to duplicate the taste of your cookies. I've given out recipes to people for baked goods of mine and they swear I left out an ingred. because theirs didn't taste as good. I think it's what you said---we put love into our batches of sweetness. Hey, just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog earlier and leaving a comment. I love meeting fellow bloggers like you, especially when they have a blog as good as yours!

    ReplyDelete