Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's all in the name?

By tomorrow, 3-29-12, I will know what the name of our practice will be as well as finally nailing down a location. If anyone has any suggestions-I would love to hear them.

Exciting new treatments are also being entertained. Who doesn't want firmer skin with less wrinkles and the ability to wear less makeup? And some new products have arrived and are currently being tested to see if they live up to their expectations. Too bad they don't have something in a bottle to firm up the body!

I am officially on board with the Amherst Chamber of Commerce. Kim Whalen who is the Medical Representative was very helpful in discussing all areas of business and networking possibilities. She was both supportive and very informative and I will look to her for many things in the coming months. She is a great resource and wealth of knowledge!
I also had the pleasure of talking to an old friend that was very helpful and supportive regarding the start up process to this business. She will remain anonymous until I ask her permission to disclose her name! No she's not part of the witness protection program.

What are some things you look for when you want to be pampered? Is it the ambiance? The staff?  ...Let me know your thoughts as they are important to me. I want to make every persons experience with us a great one. When you walk out the door you should feel as if  you were the only person we had scheduled for the day. No rush visits.  Feeling a difference after your first treatment is a promise. And after a few weeks of skin care tailored just for you, a glow you haven't seen in years! Big Plans...stay tuned. Sleep well my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment