Monday, March 26, 2012

The beginning of Sugar&Spice

So here goes nothing. Things are going well. I have a brand new business created by me and owned by my hubby Tim. What's wrong with that picture? Nothing.

 I have another area of interest brewing into a dream come true. A cosmetic dermatology practice with an M.D. partner who believes in me! That speaks volumes to me since I have worked every aspect of the medical field. I began as a Medical Assistant at the age of 18. Working as a single Mom of one for many years before going back to school for nursing. In 1991, I became a L.P.N. I worked in some amazing places that taught me so much about medicine, life, and death. E.C.M.C. and Hospice Buffalo, & Dr. J. Neiman were the three jobs that took me to where I am today.

In 1999, I began at D'Youville College where I finished my schooling for Physician Assistant. I have worked for some credible dermatologists in the past 8 of my 9.5 years. Dr. Joseph Neiman and Dr. Daniel Buscaglia. It is in these two places that my love for cosmetic dermatology blossomed to be where I am today.

Now in 2012, I find myself presented with a unique situation to open a cosmetic practice as a partner with Dr. Mian Majeed. To actually be my own boss and not work 5 days/week anymore is an exciting proposition. So with a lot of hard work and a little luck, everyone will know about our practice within a few months of opening and we will keep all the Ladies and Gentlemen as youthful as they were years ago. There is a lot to cover even the name of our practice has yet to be decided. Any suggestions?

For loyal followers in the area that are interested, I will take note of "helpful" input and there may be a thank you gift involved after the Grand Opening. Boy, that sounds nice, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment